Monday, November 15, 2010

I had a date!

2 actually.
So not that long ago I met a guy, and he's really cool. and sweet. and respectful. and funny. and handsome. We're just friends right now, but I feel really comfortable with him. Our first meeting wasn't awkward but rather relax and fun. We had dinner, went to wal-mart, and saw a movie. 2 days later we met up again for late lunch and a trip to downtown's Ripleys Haunted Adventure, the Tomb Raider experience, and the Ripleys museum. All 3 were a first for me and I had an awesome time doing them. Also, I had my first real alcoholic buzz with him. LOL. It was only 1/2 of a Pat O'Brians Hurricane, but I was feeling a lil lightheaded and apparently I was smiling alot. I guess I am a lightweight huh LOL. Another fun day with him. I hope this friendship lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment