Thursday, February 24, 2011

new development

Sooo..I've gone out with this new guy (greetings and salutations to Josh since I know you read this blog) and he's a very nice, sweet, funny, gentleman who treats me with respect. I didn't know such men still existed LOL. But it's cool because I think we have ALOT in common in some things, but also ALOT of differences in other things. Together we are like Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde. I'm very timid and shy and quiet and reserved in public while he's very social and loud and free and not timid at all. Instead of being at the extreme ends of social mannerisms, perhaps we can learn to meet somewhere inbetween. Hmm, that doesn't sound coherent but it makes sense to me LOL, so it works. I don't know what is to come or how it will continue, but that is part of the adventure. Exploring and discovering. I've learned alot about myself too, I'm quite blunt and can't take some stuff seriously sometimes. I joke alot when I'm nervous or if I'm trying to divert a conversation in another direction. When things get mushy I tend to change the subject or make jokes. The serious relationship stuff scares me, I think I am like a man in that perspective LOL.

But for now I am just enjoying the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment