Thursday, March 10, 2011

New relationship blooms

Ok, first let me start by saying that I am still seeing Josh and have since become an official item. In some ways we are very different. He is very social and outgoing and I am more quiet and reserved, but we have a blast together. Every outing is like its own little adventure, and he makes me laugh so much and so hard that my laugh lines get red and deep. Sooo unattractive lol but I can't help it.

We even have cute dumb nicknames for each other. We ate at Wendy's one night and he got 2 five pieces of spicy chicken nuggets cause they are so irresitable and tasty and unique LOL, soooooo I call him my Spicy Nugget! And he calls me his pan dulce (Mexican sweet breat) because I'm sweet and mexican and yummy and idk what else LOL.
SPICY NUGGET and PAN DULCE ya'll :)

We bacame an official couple a few weeks ago and even though we are still relatively new, I feel so comfortable with him and can just relax and be me. It may sound wierd but I even met his parents, by an unexpected opportunity, and he has met my parents and some of my family. I think we skipped ahead a few months before any family introductions LOL but it went well both times so maybe we are on the right track. I have yet to meet most of his friends but there is time for all that. There is still much for us to learn and explore. I think maybe it could become something very beautiful and special and I am looking forward to exploring those possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment