Saturday, January 1, 2011

30 Days of Blogging...Day 13 (retro-back 12.29.10)

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THE FUTURE? FAR AND NEAR

Well in the near future, I plan on working my butt off at work and saving my money and not spending it recklessly on items I don't need. I have learned from my holiday overspending and am decided to save up. I've put too much importance on the instant gratification of shopping and I am working on controlling that. LOL. Its a work in progress though.
In the far future, I plan to have 2 major responsibilities. School and a Relationship. I really do want to go back to school for something, so I hope to maybe be doing that sometime in the future. I also want to have found a special someone who I can spend my life with. Right now I don't have anything long term in my life, but that is ok because I am still working on improving myself. But it would be really nice to have someone to love and support you.

No comments:

Post a Comment