Sunday, January 2, 2011

30 Days of Blogging...Day 16 (01.01.11)

WRITE ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP STATUS

Well, this is a difficult question to tackle. Officially I am single, and have been single since around march 2010. Since then I have been seeing this one guy on and off again. We can go many days as if we were an actual couple, but then again we can also go several days without seeing each other or even talking to each other. See, we have never been anything official, so it's easy to just walk away sometimes. But because we have known each other for so long now, the longest any one of us has ever been talking to anyone else, there is undoubtedly some feelings present. At the beginning, we were both very honest and said we didn't want a serious relationship. But now, after all we have been through, I feel more attached to him than ever. I have even told him this, and still...he wants nothing. Or so he says. Everytime I go out or receive texts/calls from another guy, he gets jealous and wants to know every detail. And same with me, I admitedly get jealous when he talks to other girls.

This whole situation has made it hard for me to live a regular single life. I feel guilty everytime I have a date or hang out with someone else. I feel like I am cheating, even though we are not together. I care about him, and I don't want to hurt his feelings, but I don't want to get hurt either. Its un-healthy and I know it.


I think it would all be good again, if I just go back to being completely single. No more games with this guy. I need to slowly figure out what I am going to do. It's a new year, and I need to focus more on me rather than put so much emphasis on how lonely I am without him. I am ok with being alone for a while. If anything it would help me empower myself to think that I don't need a man in my life to make me feel happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment