Tuesday, January 4, 2011

30 Days of Blogging...Day 19 (01.04.11)

WRITE ABOUT YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY AND HOW YOU PLAN TO SPEND YOUR UPCOMING BIRTHDAY.
My last birthday was this past July. It was a typical small family gathering at my parent's house. I usually don't celebrate any birthdays by going out or having a huge party, I'm not like that, so it was nice to just have the family there. I wore a dress to the party and told everyone else to dress to impress...but none did LOL. Ohh well. That cake was really yummy by the way!
As to my upcoming birthday, I plan to possible do both the family gathering event that I normally do AND maybe go for a night out with someone. That is IF I am with anyone during that time. If not, then hopefully a friend will agree to go somewhere. I just want my birthday to be a fun filled one with my family and friends. What else could I ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment