Saturday, January 1, 2011

30 Days of Blogging...Day 14 (12.30.10)

POST YOUR FAVORITE BOOK, FAVORITE MOVIE, FAVORITE BAND, AND FAVORITE FOOD.


Favorite Book:
sadly I haven't read enough books to say I am ga ga over any one book.



Favorite Movie:
Lord of the Rings trilogy just because I loved the whole story and mixture of fantasy creatures and beings and magical possibilites/powers with a story of human struggle and overcoming obstacles and fighting for what you believe in. LOL
(I know I am a dork)



Favorite Band:
At the moment, it is My Chemical Romance because I have been a fan since their first album and I love how every single album has been different. The songs are always full of energy and sang with full emotion. LOL. Yes, I'm an ex-emo kid.



Favorite Food:
For some reason, I just love love love chips and salsa. Especially the Guacamole salsa that my mom makes.. soo delicious LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment