Sunday, December 19, 2010

30 Days of Blogging...Day 3

IF YOU ONLY HAD 24 HOURS TO LIVE, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO DO?

Well I suppose I'd wanna spend my time in a loving environment and without any drama or worries. I would wanna be with a special someone who can just hold me and make it feel like bliss being in their arms. Sadly, I still haven't met my prince charming yet, but I'd wanna spend my time with someone who makes me feel special and wanted and loved. And not just the family/friend kind of love, I want to feel LOVE for real. I have spent so many years without romantic affection, that it is what I long for the most. I want the feeling to be mutual too. Both of us loving the other. It might sound like a little girls dream like when I used to play with my Barbies and they each lived happily ever after...well I wanna experience that. Unrealistic as it is, it is how I'd wanna spend my last hours feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment