Wednesday, December 22, 2010

30 Days of Blogging...Day 6

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE TRULY HONEST WITH SOMEONE? WHAT WAS IT ABOUT?

Well I suppose it must have been with Hector, they guy I had met randomly at the park and had been seeing off an on un-officially and had so much drama with. We were at a rough patch, and one day I was just pouring out all my feelings and thoughts and opinions and I was even getting emotional. I didn't hold back and said all I wanted. I was even surprised at myself how easily I said what I had held in for so long. Granted, his stupid ego was a barrier, but at least he heard what I had to say, and that always feels good. I could go into so much more detail, but it is somewhat personal and I don't feel like airing out my dirty laundry just yet. LOL
But yes...that was the last time I was truly honest..and it felt awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment