Monday, December 6, 2010

Looking Forward

So I know it has been a while since I last logged on this site, but I just haven't had much to talk about. Work is the same and family is the same. The only thing that has happened is Thanksgiving which came and went, and brought my battle with weight control to the front of the table. This season is the worst for my waistline LOL. Come on...Turkey, hams, tamales, bunuelos, champurrado, candies of all sorts...ughhh breaking a diet never felt so good [:

As for relationships, I'm single. Although once again, I like someone but I'm just really scared to pursue anything due to my past experiences. He hasn't made any effort to really hang out with me either so I'm guessing he just likes me as a friend, which is ok I guess. How does one know when to chase a guy. I hate doing it, but sometimes its necessary. I'm just really scared to get hurt again. I think I'll just follow his lead and be friends.
I have never been in a relationship during the holidays and I wished this year to be different, but only time can tell what happens.

I hate to be sounding like a whiny biatch on here, but it helps me release tension and express myself :]

Hopefully, I will be able to celebrate the season in a MERRY mood and get back to being the Merry ME. I am looking forward to my niece's 20th birthday, then Noche Buena with family, Christmas Day, and New Years with them all. I will try and make the most of it and end this year with a positive attitude. I will even try and look cute while doing it LOL.

Hoping everyone out there is doing good and is staying joyful during this happy season.

No comments:

Post a Comment