Tuesday, December 21, 2010

30 Days of Blogging...Day 4

WRITE ABOUT A PERIOD OF TIME IN YOUR LIFE WHERE THINGS SEEMED TO BE CONSTANTLY GOING GOOD.

Well I would have to say early childhood years when there were no worries about financial stability, education worries, relationship hardships, social busts, self esteem issues...everything was about having fun learning and playing, believing anything was possible and just being an innocent without knowing the harshness of the real world.


In my adult years, I guess it would have to say this year as a whole. This year I really started to open up to people and let my inner self out. I finally allowed myself out of my shell and I started dating. Had a lot of first experiences. I had my first real boyfriend. I started to wear dresses which was very rare before. I began to let my hair down, literally; I always used to tie it back or in a braid or bun. I began going to a salon to have it styled and cut so it has shape to it. I started walking more in the spring/summer and trying to watch what I eat more. I even lost a few pounds. I began buying more girly clothes. I enjoy shopping now when before it was just a chore. I really learned alot about myself this year...best one so far. Can't wait to see what is in store for me in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment