Tuesday, December 28, 2010

30 Days of Blogging...Day 9 (12.25.10)

WHAT'S THE NICEST THING ANYONE HAS EVER SAID TO YOU?

I think the nicest thing I have been told on more than one occasion is that I am a good friend. That really means alot to me because once you have my friendship, my real true friendship, I will always be there for them.
The most unique and most recent nicest thing that I have been told, is that I am "preserved" and not corrupt by much of what the world is so full of. I was at first taken back by this comment, but I think it is something to be proud of. I know I have been sheltered and still am very new to alot of things, and I am slowly coming out of my shell. Baby steps!
But hopefully I can maintain my morality and values while trying to explore this world of ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment